WHY I AM AN INVINCIBLE WARRIOR
* You, dear children, are from God and have overcome them, because the one who is in you is greater than the one who is in the world. 1 Jn 4:4
* “Tarry ye here at Jerusalem until ye are imbued with power from am high Luke 24:49
* I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me Phil 4:13
* And these signs will accompany those who believe: In my name they will drive out demons; they will speak in new tongues. Mark 16:17
* Through these he has given me his very great and precious promises, so that through them I participate in the divine nature and escape the corruption in the world caused by evil desires. 2 Pet 1:4
* No weapon forged against me will prevail, and I will refute every tongue that accuses me. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and this is their vindication from me,” declares the LORD. Is 54:17
* Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee. Isaiah 26:3
* “I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.” 1 Jn 16:33
* But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” 2 Cor. 12:9
* “For who has known the mind of the Lord that he may instruct him?” But we have the mind of Christ.
* 10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might. 11 Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. 12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age,[a] against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places. 13 Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
14 Stand therefore, having girded your waist with truth, having put on the breastplate of righteousness, 15 and having shod your feet with the preparation of the gospel of peace; 16 above all, taking the shield of faith with which you will be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked one. 17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God; 18 praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, being watchful to this end with all perseverance and supplication for all the saints— Eph 6 10-18
* For though we live in the world, we do not wage war as the world does. The weapons we fight with are not the weapons of the world. On the contrary, they have divine power to demolish strongholds. We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God, and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ. 2 Cor 10 3-5
* Psalm 91
1 Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High
will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.[a]
2 I will say of the Lord, “He is my refuge and my fortress,
my God, in whom I trust.”
3 Surely he will save you
from the fowler’s snare
and from the deadly pestilence.
4 He will cover you with his feathers,
and under his wings you will find refuge;
his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart.
5 You will not fear the terror of night,
nor the arrow that flies by day,
6 nor the pestilence that stalks in the darkness,
nor the plague that destroys at midday.
7 A thousand may fall at your side,
ten thousand at your right hand,
but it will not come near you.
8 You will only observe with your eyes
and see the punishment of the wicked.
9 If you say, “The Lord is my refuge,”
and you make the Most High your dwelling,
10 no harm will overtake you,
no disaster will come near your tent.
11 For he will command his angels concerning you
to guard you in all your ways;
12 they will lift you up in their hands,
so that you will not strike your foot against a stone.
13 You will tread on the lion and the cobra;
you will trample the great lion and the serpent.
14 “Because he[b] loves me,” says the Lord, “I will rescue him;
I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name.
15 He will call on me, and I will answer him;
I will be with him in trouble,
I will deliver him and honor him.
16 With long life I will satisfy him
and show him my salvation. ”
* * *
Why was America formed?
The Declaration of Independence is one of the most prominent efforts by human beings to stand up in the face of tyranny and proclaim that every human being has God given rights to be free, to be protected and to pursue their lives the way they want to.
The Declaration was written by the rebelling Founding Fathers of the United States to declare their independence from the rule of Great Britain. Before its creation, most human beings lived under kings or dictatorships of one form or another. The men who signed the Declaration of Independence said, “Enough!” And changed the history of the world.
Why did God send His very own Son to suffer horribly and die for mankind?
The gospels are the infallible chronicles of our Redeemer and Lord Jesus Christ who stood up in the face of Satanical tyranny against Satan and his demonic legions to proclaim emancipation to the prisoners! Hallelujah!
Isaiah 61:1 proclaims Jesus purpose to the world.
The Spirit of the Sovereign LORD is on me, because the LORD has anointed me to preach good news to the poor. He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim freedom for the captives and release from darkness for the prisoners,
Our heavenly Father and Creator of the universe created us for His good purpose, to enjoy fellowship with us. Adam and Eve were created to enjoy the glorious presence and blessings of their Heavenly father, not to be enslaved by sin, bondage and poverty Everything God created was good and beautiful
America and the rest of the world are slowly falling into captivity, just as citizens of England were weighed down with tyranny and oppression. It shocks me that in light of what Jesus did for us on Calvary and Him enduing us such mighty power, His bride has allowed America to fall from His grace. We are almost in the palm of satans’ hands!
I’m daily shocked and disheartened at the declarations and mind-sets of God’s people. They have accepted a substandard standard of living through their laziness, apathy and rebellion and are allowing our godly freedoms to be stealthily edited by not being on the spiritual offensive. The church has had a lukewarm attitude about abortion, homosexuality, pornography and rampant sin. They have not only watched inappropriate TV, internet and radio broadcasting, but have also imitated its contents! Rather than protested the evil bills that are being passed, we throw our hands up in the air. Like the Israelite s in the Book of Judges, who constantly fell into captivity by harsh and cruel nations, The Bride, (God’s special and Holy people), seem to be following suit.
It is time for us to stand up and oppose the demonic principalities that are gradually trying to push us over the precipice and into the pit of captivity. Thank God for Jay Seculow of ACLJ http://aclj.org/ ,Pastor Ray Thoman, (Truth Warrior), http://hiaradio.com/ and Hal lyndsey, http://www.hallindsey.com/who are fighting injustice and evil through their bold reports of what is really going on in our government. and the world
I urge you all to strengthen your arms for the battle is about to explode. Never before is there such an urgency for God’s people to be on the offensive. If you choose to be neutral, you have made a choice and you will be accountable to God for those non-choices.
Choose today which side you’re going to fight on, satans side or God’s. It’s one or the other. God bless you Warrior of the Most High God.